Re: Colouring the datapoints of semilogy

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Colouring the datapoints of semilogy
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:29:02 -0400

On Jul 10, 2008, at 8:09 PM, Shaun Jackman wrote:

I would like to assign an arbitrary colour to every data point of a `semilogy'
plot, as I can with the `scatter' function. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Shaun

As far as I know, the points will need to be treated as individual objects. You'll need to plot them one at a time.

If anyone knows of a solution, I'm eager to be correct as I'd like to have this capability myself.

Ben