Search and Replace in an HTML

From: Michael Barton
Subject: Search and Replace in an HTML
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:38:45 -0700

Hi All,

I have a HTML file with the following:

The following results: %%ANSWER1%% and %%ANSWER2%%

I have a M file running that grabs an entire line in html file and stores it as a string.  I want to search in that string for "%%ANSWER1%%" aswell as "%%ANSWER2%%".  If they're are not present the M file grabs and stores the next line and searches again.

I want to have it search for the two strings mentioned in quotes above and replace them in the html file numbers.

Now, the html file is a bit more complicated then shown above but for simplicity sake I simplified.

My problem is that I can't figure how to search and replace in the text file.  Can anybody help?