Re: histogram in 2d

From: Rob Mahurin
Subject: Re: histogram in 2d
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:49:02 -0400

On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Robert Macy wrote:
Is there a program that yields a 2 dimensional histogram,
like the vector histogram hist.m, but in two dimensions?
Keep in mind that I'm using octave 2.1.50a so that I can
keep the excellent speed and plotting capaiblities to show
the results.

There was a bug fixed in hist2d.m between 3.0.0 and 3.0.1.

If you really want to use the old 2.1 series you will probably not get much sympathy from this list, bummer.

--
Rob Mahurin
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy