RE: Octave on Windows

From: Allen.Windhorn
Subject: RE: Octave on Windows
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:08:31 -0500

On my Windows XP system it produces "ans = 0" which is not particularly
enlightening.  There is no .octavrc at %USERPROFILE% but I have one at
"C:\Program Files\Octave" (empty).  The one I use is called octaverc (no
period) and is located at C:\Program
Files\Octave\share\octave\site\m\startup

Regards,
Allen