4D interpolation

From: thanatos187
Subject: 4D interpolation
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:52:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I want to interpolate my values with the spline method. I did it with the
command:
vi = interpn(u,v,w,x,z,uu,vv,ww,xx,'spline');
where u,v,w,x are vectors of the same length defining the point with the
value z. uu,vv,ww,xx are creaed by the ndgrid command. i got the error
message: "wrong number or incorrectly formatted input argument".

thanks for any help
Thanatos