Re: Plot problem. Hold on active between re-runs.

From: kensmith
Subject: Re: Plot problem. Hold on active between re-runs.
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:20:52 -0700

I think you missed the point of my suggestion.  I will explain it a bit
more down there where the suggestion text is.

On Friday 02 May 2008 07:11, bharat pathak wrote:
> Hello Ken,
>
> From now on you always do like this,
>
> figure; clf; hold on;
> plot(...
> plot(...
> plot(...
> hold off;
>
> figure; clf; hold on;
> plot(...
> plot(...
> plot(...
> hold off;
>
> This will solve your problem and resolve stikiness phenomena.
>
> rgds
> bharat

I was explaining how the "hold" function operated.  The example I gave
was to help to understand the operation.  The "plot" and "hold on" in
the actual case I did were inside a loop.  Repeating the "hold on"
command does nothing good or bad so it can be repeated if that makes
the code easier to do.