Re: From Matlab to Octave

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: From Matlab to Octave
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 07:21:53 -0400

On May 6, 2008, at 3:54 AM, Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

No! I use vim. But vim does not have good syntax highlighting support for octave scripts. So you are probably better off with emacs or some other editor. I use vim because I am more familiar with it and do not have time
to learn another editor.

I have adopted some of the Vim Matlab runtime files to be more Octave-friendly;
I've also found a quite decent syntax file somewhere on the web (and I
have enhanced that one, too). One day, I'll take the time to share
them at vim.org; for now, I can share non-officially if you are
interested.

Please do.

Ben