Output message and saving variables way

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Output message and saving variables way
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:12:03 +0100

Hi when I run a program sometimes if the output is too long it appears this message:

--less(100%) (f)orward (b)ack (q)uit

If I press forward it advances next results on the screen but when I press two times forward doesn´t work and it doesn´nt let advancing on seeing the results. It is the same on you? How can I modify the default mode to let metype f and advance any times (all) is needed.

My second doubt is how to say in a command the way of ordering variables output

I mean:

If I type this command

save("-text","ple.txt","A","B","DD","UPD")

My output "ple.txt" arreges variables in only one column but I want each variable in one column, it is possible? What you suggest?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards.

Todo ruedas: información práctica y todo el glamour del mundo del motor. MSN Estilo y Tendencias