Re: Using fonts with the print command

From: Dushan Mitrovich
Subject: Re: Using fonts with the print command
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:18:39 -0700

"Dave T"<address@hidden> wrote:
> right. i just discovered a memory leak in the virtual machine i'm using
> to run Linux. i want to fix that and make sure it's not related to this
> problem. if i still have the problem, i will definitely report this as a
> bug.

This is tangential to Octave, but it caught my attention because I've
recently discovered the cause of a memory leak in Parallels VMs running
on a Mac OS X.  In that case the cause is a utility called 'Zooom' that
provides Focus-Follows-Mouse.  If your conditions are similar, just turn
off Zooom.  Both Parallels and Code-Rage Software (Zooom's developer) are
aware of the problem and have started to work on resolving it.  But that
may not be easy to do.

- Dushan Mitrovich