Re: Java and Jhandles Error - help

From: Telescope_Nerd
Subject: Re: Java and Jhandles Error - help
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:09:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Michael, Thanks again
Actually my Java version is not that important to me, so I changed Sun JDK
1.5. I am still getting exactly the same problem and error messages as
described in my last message. This could well be a problem with my Java and
the way i'm setting it up - i'm not sure.

If the error messages I posted give you any clues as to where i'm going
wrong please let me know!
thanks.