Re: installing octave on Linux-Ubuntu

From: Giovanna Guidoboni
Subject: Re: installing octave on Linux-Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:13:27 -0600 (CST)

Dear all,

thank you very much for your support!
You are all very efficient.. I am quite slow!

I have successfully installed Octave 2.9 that is already set up in Ubuntu, and that was easy. Thanks for letting me know about this possibility because I even did not know that!

I am still not sure though that this version is what I need, or if I need Octave 3.0 for some subroutines that I need to use. I will see.

Thanks again!
Bye,
Giovanna