Re: Loading Data

From: kensmith
Subject: Re: Loading Data
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 14:22:13 -0800

On Sunday 10 February 2008 08:54, TweedleDee wrote:
> kensmith wrote:
> > On Saturday 09 February 2008 12:40, TweedleDee wrote:
> >> I'm a complete noob here, but I'm having trouble loading data into
> >> octave using a script.  I can do it from the command line no
> >> problem by doing the following:
> >>
> >> load ('torque.txt');

>From the Help system:
  If load is invoked using the functional form

          load ("-text", "file.txt", "a")

     then the OPTIONS, FILE, and variable name arguments (V1, ...) must
     be specified as character strings.

What you have appears to be the function form.  Perhaps it isn't parsed
the same when it is read from a file instead of from the terminal.  Try
doing it exactly like the example line and see what happens.

--
address@hidden