Re: VRML and Octave

From: etienne
Subject: Re: VRML and Octave
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:23:09 -0800 (PST)

  Hi Ole,

I am not sure I understand your question, but I can tell you a little bit about
the vrml_faces() function,
which may interest you: typical usage is

  X = [x1 x2 ... xN; y1 y2 ... yN; z1 z2 ... zN]; ## Set of N points

  F = [i1 i2 ..  iM; j1 j2 ... jM; k1 k2 ... kM]; ## Set of M triangular facets
                                                  ## Facet 1 is X(:,i2),
X(:,j1), X(:,k1).

  s = vrml_faces (X, F);                          ## VRML code (a string) to
display the facets

  vrml_browse (s);                                ## Display the facets

  Hth,

  Etienne