Re: Use Different Editor

From: Kevin Goodspeed
Subject: Re: Use Different Editor
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:06:18 -0500

I don't understand what your telling me to do.  I read the help file
on edit and it didn't really tell me anything.  I found the edit.m
file, but I don't understand the changes you suggest I make.

BTW, I'm using Windows XP and if I can, I'd like to change the editor
to Notepad++.exe.
C:\Program Files\Notepad++\notepad++

- CircuitsMan