Re: Oct Files Help -- mkoctfile

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Oct Files Help -- mkoctfile
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:31:18 +0900 (JST)

Hello John

--- gOS <address@hidden> wrote:
> Perhaps there should be some note or link to this in
> the Octive doc that way windows users can get Octave to function fully. :/
*********************

My page is private but officailly I am revising the page
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows.

This page has a note to this topic and a link to my page.

Then I propose that OctaveForWindows ans OctaveForMac in the CategoryInstall in
the Octave Wiki will
be cited in the download page of Octve.

Unfortunately other pages in the CategoryInstall are obsolate.
I hope someone to revise them.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/