Re: Upgrading qtoctive to run octave 3.0.0

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Upgrading qtoctive to run octave 3.0.0
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 13:18:07 +0900 (JST)

Hi

I have mistaken for usgae of pkg prefix command.

pkg prefix (prefix) (archprefix).

(prefix) for *.m files.
(archprefix) for *.oct files

So that I revised the page

Note for using octave-forge packages in the QtOctave Portable

>> pkg prefix C:\Programs\qtoctave-0.6.8\Octave\share\octave\packages
C:\Programs\qtoctave-0.6.8a\Octave\libexec\octave\packages
ans = C:\Programs\qtoctave-0.6.8\Octave\share\octave\packages # Here is
Modified.
>> pkg rebuild all # Here is Modified.
>> pkg load all # Here is Modified.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/qtoctport.html

However your idea to install octave-MSVC to .\Octave folder fairly nice.

Regards.

Tatsuro