Re: Installing Octave 3.0 on RHEL 5

From: Surajit Das
Subject: Re: Installing Octave 3.0 on RHEL 5
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 14:26:19 +0530

Thanks Peter for replying. I had the following error

undefined reference to `__cxa_get_exception_ptr'

This was because g77 was used as fortran compiler. Changed the compiler to gfortran(export F77=gfortran) and everything worked.

Regards,

Surajit

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter A. Gustafson" <address@hidden>