Re: load txt file with space, +, * separator

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: load txt file with space, +, * separator
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 23:17:59 +0800

On Dec 31, 2007, at 5:24 PM, Jean-Marie Bonnaz wrote:

Thank you for your answers yesterday. Load help me to read files where separator is space.

For the moment I'd like to read the joined file in Octave. Separators are *, space, +.
It is a data files. I optain it with a topographical apparatus.

After * (1st column) it is raw number, after + (2nd column) it is point number. After space it is a code and son on. Separatores are *,+
 and space.

Jean-Marie,

Do you have a description of the file format?

If not, perhaps someone can find one. What was the topographical appartus that produced the file?

Ben