Re: gnuplot-aqua

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: gnuplot-aqua
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:54:13 +0800

On Dec 29, 2007, at 7:39 AM, Peter Chen wrote:

How do i let octave 3.0 use gnuplot-aqua?

Peter,

I have the two variables below set in my bash shell

        GNUTERM=aqua
        GNUTERMAPP=/sw/Applications/AquaTerm.app

On Leopard that should be all you need. Running Tiger, Aquaterm did not work for me from the Terminal.app. However, it apparently did for others. To use Aquaterm under Tiger I had needed to run octave from an xterm window.

Ben