Re: Octave.app 2.9.18 for Mac OS X

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Octave.app 2.9.18 for Mac OS X
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 15:11:14 +0100

Vic Norton schrieb:

On Dec 8, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Thomas Treichl wrote:

I have uploaded the compressed disc images *.dmg including Octave.app 2.9.18
for PPC Mac OS X and i386 Mac OS X to the Sourceforge's server.

There appears to be something wrong with the Octave.app 2.9.18 link at

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=237839

I can't download either version (i386 or ppc). The download process never gets started. Apparently there have been no downloads of either version so far.

Versions 2.9.17, 2.9.16, ... present no problem. The download process for these files starts right up.

Regards,

Vic

Hi Vic,

I think there currently is some problem with the Sourceforge's server or so. If you press the link for the i386 version or the ppc version then you can also choose a different mirror for downloading (maybe this helps) or you simply please try once again later (1..2 hours).

The counter for the number of downloads is updated only once a day, seems to me that this has been done a few minutes ago, I currently see 176 downloads for i386 and 80 downloads for ppc, so I'm sure it will be working again later.

  Thomas