Re: GUI frontend for Octave

From: SPilot
Subject: Re: GUI frontend for Octave
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:43:56 -0500

I didn't say an Eclipse plugin existed, just that one might think of it
when thinking about a GUI for Octave.

Steve

             gri6507
             <address@hidden
                                       address@hidden
             11/12/2007 11:38                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: GUI frontend for Octave

summerqfun wrote:

> Have you thought of using Eclispe (www.eclipse.org) as a front end to
> Octave.  A lot of commercial products - Borland's java ide etc..., have
> switched over to using it as it runs on all three platforms.

I'm sorry, are you saying there already is an Eclipse plugin for Octave? I
googled for it and the closest I could come was some references within
these
forums saying that it would be a good idea to implement, but, AFAIK, it
hasn't been done yet.