Re: pkg failed

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: pkg failed
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:57:14 +0900 (JST)

Hello Michael and David

> Your advises will be quite helpful for me.
> I will try thme at university.
I really appreciate for your helps.
I have just been successful in building the audio and the symbolic
package.

I have get to know the pkg-config.
Form me, the prperlly setting environmental variable 'PKG_CONFIG_PATH' was
essensial
because I do not use the default directry.

I hope that the tool of pkg-config and the environmental variable
'PKG_CONFIG_PATH'
are mentioned somewhere in the octave-forge page.
(But I may miss to find them.)

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/