Re: dlmread

From: Manuel Mendez
Subject: Re: dlmread
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 22:15:10 -0400

Tried this and I still get the same error:
could not open file

I then tried csvread('text1.csv') and here I get
error: could not open file
error: evaluating assignment _expression_ near line 3, column 5
error: called from `csvread; in file `C:\Program Files (x86)\Octave\bin\sharoctavpackageio-1.0.csvread'

the csv file has nothing special this is what I put in it:
1,5,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,23,2,453,24

Message: 6