Re: Thanks to all of you!

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Thanks to all of you!
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:07:00 +0200

Nose Nada skrev:
Now I would like to do with the Netlib library Dierckx what Joerg Specht did
with the Netlib library gcvspl, that is, to write an Octave wrapper and make
it available as an Octave package much like spline-gcvspl is today. My
experience with programming is restricted to Matlab. I will contact Joerg
Specht for help, but can you give some hint on where to start reading a
dedicated document for this sole purpose? In any case, thanks a lot!
If you want to create a wrapper for a library that usually means writing the wrapper in C++. So having C++ experience is really recommended here. As for the Octave part of this problem, you can read on of the appendices of the manual. You'll find that manual in 'doc/interpreter/octave.pdf' in your octave source directory.

Søren