Re: Problem with installing packages in Octave

From: frigoris . ma
Subject: Re: Problem with installing packages in Octave
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:39:01 +0800

Thank you Søren for your instructions. I installed the octave-devel package from Fedora's yum and executed the same pkg install commands in Octave. But this time it returned the following error:

error: dotexceptnewline: regexp not implemented in this version

This time it seems to be some problem with regular expressions now... I'm sure something's missing but don't know what it is.

Well still many thanks.

And still expecting your suggestions...

Cong