Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: Octave.app for MacOSX released
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 14:30:47 -0700

I replaced lines 109-116 in drawnow.m with your changes given below becoming
lines 109-114. As I have two drawnow.m, (one for Octave 2.9.12 and one for
Octave 2.1.73) I made sure that I corrected the one for Octave 2.9.12.

When I then tried
__gnuplot_set term aqua 1
it still did no work i.e. the Window title did not change and remained
"Figure 0". No error messages either as before.
Just to make sure, I checked using "which drawnow.m" at the octave-2.9.12
prompt and was told that octave-2.9.12 was using the one that I had
corrected.

Therefore, at the moment, I would not be able to use a script that draws
more that one plot in Octave 2.9.12 because the first plot would be replaced
with the second one. I would have to revert to Octave 2.1.73.
Henry