questions about graphics-branch

From: Tino Scherrer
Subject: questions about graphics-branch
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:02:34 +0200

Hello,
jwe has said here:
https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2006-December/001435.html
 that he created a graphics-branch in CVS. How exactly can I access that
branch? (I am not very familiar with CVS, I have just been able to download
octave following the steps below "Anonymous CVS" at
http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html. Therefore please exactly type
the few commands that let me download the graphics branch.)

In that list entry it is also mentioned that the code is derived from
http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/octave/lists/octave-maintainers/2005/853 where
again the following implementations are listed:
  axes  close     delete   figure  gcf  isfigure  line
  clf   closereq  drawnow  gca     get  ishandle  set

I wonder, if the findobj function, the IntegerHandle flag and related functions
are implemented, if this is under development, or if there are no plans in this
directions at the moment.

Thanks
Tino