Re: Octave for YDL 5.0.x... install problem & cell programming offer

From: Co0olCat
Subject: Re: Octave for YDL 5.0.x... install problem & cell programming offer
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 01:21:11 -0700 (PDT)

In order to activate Fedora Extras Repo one needs to put in directory
/etc/yum.repos.d/ file with name (for example): fedora-extras.repo and
following content:

[fedora-extras]
name=Fedora Extras
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/5/ppc/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1

After that yum should be able to find octave.

Regards