Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files

From: malik martin
Subject: Re: HI new guy trying to load matlab files
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:21:42 -0400

i have an audio folder but it wasnt present in octave-forge wich i
think i installed.....
i put it in audio in my octave/something/share folder :)

seems to be working now.
thanks a lot for your help :)

On 3/11/07, Henry F. Mollet <address@hidden> wrote:
I saw later replies saying to put 'waveread.m' anywhere in your path which
you've attempted to do. However, Octave still cannot find it so it is still
not in your path. How about putting 'waveread.m' in the same directory where
your "figure1_02.m" is located for a start? Or put both files in your
present working directory.

If you install all of octave-forge, then 'waveread.m' will be located in
/usr/local/share/octave/2.1.71/site/m/octave-forge/audio/wavread.m
and with the path correctly established, Octave will find it when called by
your "figure1_02.m" (wherever that might be located and indeed found by
Octave on your machine but then it cannot find 'waveread.m'.
Henry