Re: How use LU built-in in octave 2.9.8

From: Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: How use LU built-in in octave 2.9.8
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:19:01 -0600

On 28/02/07, Ge Baolai <address@hidden> wrote:
I've found in 2.9.8 (Fedora Core4 build), LU seems to be missing
or does not work the way that I think of.

In Debian's IRC channel on Freenode, we have a saying:

    Look buddy, "doesn't work" is an ambiguous statement.  Does it
    sit on the couch all day long?  Does it procrastinate doing the
    dishes?  Does it beg on the street for change?  Please be
    specific!  Define 'it' and what it isn't doing.  Give us more
    details so we can help you without needing to ask basic questions
    like "what's the error message".

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.