Re: Mac Pro ?

From: Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte
Subject: Re: Mac Pro ?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 12:49:37 -0300

Keith,

the easiest way is to download the binary package at http://hpc.sourceforge.net. Works great for me, except that it was compiled using ifort, and I couldn't build a OCTfile written in fortran yet. In this specific case, I guess I will have to try to recompile octave using the gcc-4.0+gfortran combination. If you have no special requirement on the octave binaries, you can download the HPC package with no worries. At the same page you can find links to a Mac version of gnuplot and AquaTerm.

Marcus Vinicius