Re: help octave

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: help octave
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

   I've got problems while writing commands with the octave..when I ask octave
   to do something a bit complicated it runs very slow, an after this order I
   can not do anything more it says:
   error: memory exhausted -- trying to return to prompt
   What can I do?

Buy more memory for your computer, probably.

Seriously, you need to be more precise in describing your problems if
you really want a meaningful answer. It looks like you are you are
using large data arrays and your computer runs out of physical memory
and starts swapping and then runs out of allocatable memory, but how
can we know for sure with the information we've been given?