Re: exporting arrays to C

From: NZG
Subject: Re: exporting arrays to C
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:33:58 -0500

> to add commas and brackets.
> This works ok, but doesn't break the array into multiple lines, it's just
one
> huge line, which is harder to break with a "replace".
PBKEC;
Mnew = resize(M,10,length(M)/10)'

resize and transpose, then export.
Makes it nice and pretty.

Why it didn't occur to me before that I was exporting a single row of data,
and should probably expect a single row in return I don't know.
Do what I want, not what I say!

>csvwrite or dlmwrite (both in octave-forge.
Thank's for the tip Bill, these are very nice.
Seems a little buggy on my machine but still does the job beautifully.

thx,
NZG