Re: problem with 'mkoctfile'

From: Jeff Miller
Subject: Re: problem with 'mkoctfile'
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 07:33:06 -0400

Looks like you need a library, probably gfortran. Here's a link I found:
http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/

On 5/5/06, Agnes Bousquier <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello everyone,

  I recently installed last octave-forge and octave-devel packages on my
Fedora core 5 computer from FC's official web site
(octave-forge-2006.03.17-4 and octave-devel-2.9.5-3). Although Octave
seems to run beautifully, when I try to compile the "hello world" file
included in the Octave's package, I get :

$ mkoctfile hello.cc
/usr/bin/ld : can not find -lgfortranbegin

I did not find any solution on my google search. Does anybody know what
is going wrong?

Thank you very much in advance for your replies

Best regards,

Agnes