Vectors of Structures in C++

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Vectors of Structures in C++
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:28:09 -0400 (EDT)

I'm wanting to make a vector of structures like I would by doing the following on the command prompt

a(1).b = 3;
a(2).b = 4;

But, I want to do this in C++. The only thing that I've found was http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CodaStruct, but it only deals with reading and creating from a struct scalar. Can someone tell me how to make a struct vector?

I'm wanting to return this struct vector from one subfunction to my main DLD function that will be called from the octave command line. What I've found so far is putting the struct into an octave_value_list when returned gives a cell with a struct in it.

Thanks,

Bill

--
"Many languages have something called a macro. But Lisp macros are
unique. And believe it or not, what they do is related to the