Re: imread

From: Agnes Bousquier
Subject: Re: imread
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:28:15 +0100

Have you installed Cygwin to make Octave run under Windows? If so, you will have to download Imagemagick's sources and compile them under cygwin, as octave will only recognize binaries running under Cygwin.

best regards,

Agnès

Ben salah a écrit :
Hello,
yes you are all right and I think you very much.
I has reinstalled octave with the last update octave 2.1.72. and I has
reinstalled ImageMagick as I sad in the previous message.
when I type system('which convert') the result is:
convert: Command not found.
ans = 1
Think you very much
Sent from the Octave - General forum at Nabble.com.