Re: SBML in Octave

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: SBML in Octave
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:49:36 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Muthiah Annamalai wrote:

Hi there,
 You could in theory [and practice] write extensions to libsmbl.

 A helpful reference would be,
 http://octave-gtk.sourceforge.net/LanguageBindings/

I am planning on writing extensions during the conference/hackathon, but I wanted to not duplicate efforts..

 Again, its ironic that a LGPL/GPL software has interface to Matlab,
 and not GNU Octave.

I found that ironic, too. I'm hoping to be able to show off octave at the conference (and hopefully get a few more users and perhaps project participants).

Bill

--
"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."