Octave for Windows package site

From: Agustin Barto
Subject: Octave for Windows package site
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:58:12 -0300

I've uploaded the newest version of the package to

http://lc.efn.uncor.edu/octave

Some friends of mine tested it and they think it's ready for prime-time.

I've made some last minute modifications to the package:

* Added SciTE (http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html).
* Added octave-doc (pdf docs). A lot of people asked for this.
* Removed everything from /usr/share/doc/ except for the octave and octave-forge dirs (this saved A LOT of space).
* Changed the icon to the one that's on the wiki.

Again, send me comments and suggestions.

Agustin