Re: use LAPACK routine for triangular systems?

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: use LAPACK routine for triangular systems?
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:39:33 -0500

Octave-forge has trisolve.m in main/splines which uses the LAPACK
routines.  Octave 2.9.x has this built into the sparse matrix
solver routines.

- Paul

On Nov 24, 2005, at 2:33 AM, Evan Monroig wrote:

Hi,

I know that octave uses LAPACK routines for some linear functions (QR
factorization, etc).

In my algorithm I end with a triangular system to solve, and I know
that LAPACK has some specific routines for triangular systems (like
this one http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/dtrtrs.f). Is there a way
to take advantage of these with octave?

Evan