Re: superscript, subscript, Greek characters in plot labels?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: superscript, subscript, Greek characters in plot labels?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:47:16 -0700

Presumably this is AquaTerm specific using font "Symbol, size" but here are
the four commands that create the Greek letters in subplot A of URL given
below.

gset label 1 " A)  w/a = 3.0 " at 0.25, 27.5 font "Symbol,14"
%Since Greek Capital Alpha is same as Latin A, I can do it with one command
% to create Latin A and Greek omega/Greek alpha
gset label 20 "a" at 1.35, 17.5 font "Symbol,22" % Greek alpha
gset label 30 "Sa/" at 0.58, -8.7 font ", 18"
gset label 40 "l" at 0.74, -9 font "Symbol, 20"  % Greek lambda
Henry