Examples for use of symbolic toolbox?

From: Michael Kopp
Subject: Examples for use of symbolic toolbox?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:12:57 +0200

Hello,

can anyone provide me with some simple examples for the use of the symbolic toolbox from octave-forge (differentiate, expand, collect etc.)? Are there some resources on the web? I am not sure about the syntax, and what I have tried so far either produces meaningless results or seg-faults.

TIA,

Michael.