Re: error "can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type"

From: cmire
Subject: Re: error "can't perform indexing operations for <unknown type> type"
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 10:11:58 -0500

Thank you so much!  The output matches the example in the text perfectly
(Applied Quantum Mechanics, by A. F. J. Levi -- Chapter 3, example 3.7).  Now
I can rework this code for my homework (different shapes for the quantum
wells -- so I have to modify the calculations for potential).

In the future, I'll remember to add code as an attachment.  I've never used
Matlab, Octave, or Scilab before (have used ROOT for monte carlo
simulations), and I am very impressed with the GPL scientific programs (and
happy to have them as alternatives).

Again -- thanks!
Best Regards,
Charles Mire