Re: octave-forge's rand.oct did not compile

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: octave-forge's rand.oct did not compile
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:42:45 -0400

On Oct 12, 2005, at 11:31 PM, Mike Miller wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Paul Kienzle wrote:

There are at least three places to look for these definitions:

#include <stdint.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <inttypes.h>

I've changed the source of randmtzig.c on CVS to use

        #include <inttypes.h>

Please let me know if this works.

I probably don't understand this, but I went here...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/octave/octave-forge/FIXES/

...and found an randmtzig.c that hasn't been updated since May.

Do I have to use another method to find the file?

No, emailing the idiot who said he updated CVS when the changed
file was still on his machine is the correct method for finding
the file ;-)

- Paul