Re: octave-forge's rand.oct did not compile

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: octave-forge's rand.oct did not compile
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 22:31:51 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Paul Kienzle wrote:

There are at least three places to look for these definitions:

#include <stdint.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <inttypes.h>

I've changed the source of randmtzig.c on CVS to use

        #include <inttypes.h>

Please let me know if this works.

I probably don't understand this, but I went here...

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/octave/octave-forge/FIXES/

...and found an randmtzig.c that hasn't been updated since May.

Do I have to use another method to find the file?

Thanks very much for your help with this!

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor