saving data structures

From: ipfreely
Subject: saving data structures
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:29:53 +0000 (GMT)

I've got an array of n structs, each with m elements, and save it to file. When I load the file later on, I get one struct with m cells containing all n components of the respective original struct element.

What do I need to do in order to get the original data structure back?

I'm running Octave 2.1.69 on a Debian box. Using different save options makes no difference.

I would appreciate some help on this one, thanks!

/Dan