Re: fltk, oct files, and windows

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: fltk, oct files, and windows
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:54:42 +0200 (IST)

the cxx & ldflags are same as mine, and I have no problem compiling oct
files and/or fltk applications, although I did not try an oct file which
is an fltk application

As a quick fix, I would try using cygwin's preconnpiled version of fltk
from the cygwins setup.exe application (be sure to get fltk-devel as
well).

Also, as others have noted, using gcc-3.3.3 is they only way to do octave
in cygwin right now

Shai

--
Shai Ayal, Ph.D.