Warnings suppression in save commands

From: Bertolissi.External
Subject: Warnings suppression in save commands
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:22:55 +0200

Hi all.
I have a problem with the "save" command in Octave v2.1.50 under Linux.
I'm launching Octave with the "silent" option activated, since I need to work in batch mode and I want no outputs to screen

If I try to save a variable whose value is NaN, Octave issues the following warning message:

"warning: save: Inf or NaN values may not be reloadable"

Ok, now that I know it (and I know that in my case I have no troubles in reloading the variables),
how can I get Octave not to issue this message every time I run my script?

I tried to:
- read Octave user manual;
- search in the archive of this mailing list
- ask my colleagues
- … what else…

but I could't manage to find my way out.

Ciao,
Lorenzo