Matlab primer (Was Re: [sligthly OT] phantom line error)

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Matlab primer (Was Re: [sligthly OT] phantom line error)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:34:53 -0600

Shai Ayal wrote:
If this helped you than I really recommend you do some introductory
reading on the matlab language so that you understand basic concpts like
scripts, functions, local variables etc. I have no recommendation for such
material, but I'm sure googling will turn something up

Kermit Sigmon "Matlab Primer, Second Edition" is an all-time
classics. You can find it in miscellaneous formats, e.g. here is
an html version:

http://math.ucsd.edu/~driver/21d-s99/matlab-primer.html

Shai

Dmitri.