Re: google groups and Usenet

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: google groups and Usenet
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 19:10:10 -0700

There is also yahoo groups, but they put their own self
promotion ads in there.

It would be easier to "sort" incoming emails if the emails
had a preface on their subject line, like...

[octave] Re: google groups and Usenet

But it's not totally necessary.  I really have little
trouble telling the differences between personal emails,
the IEEE groups, others, and octave.   However, the debian
group looks a lot like octave in their subjects.

              - Robert -