Re: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: octave & octave-forge install instructions for Mac OS X 10.4.x
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 11:00:14 -0700

I used X11 and tried to run octave and gnuplot in the X11/xterm terminal.
Octave worked but would not plot because it now could not find gnuplot. Then
I opened gnuplot and I could do a plot.

I must also have to set the path someplace for both octave and gnuplot
because I had to use /urs/local/bin/octave or gnuplot to open these
applications in the xterm terminal.
Henry